1. Remove 4 mini chicken fillets from all packaging, place on a plate cover with cling film. Defrost in a refrigerator for 13 hours.
2. Preheat oven to 200C. Pop in your hash browns and sweet potato fries which take 20 mins, then 4 mins later your onion rings which take 16. Keep an eye as they may be ready 1 or 2 mins earlier.
3.Decant the pesto into a dish and stir the chicken fillets with pesto so they are covered. Heat some oil in a pan until hot and fry off your fillets for about 15 mins, turning over once. To check they are done - cut one open and check it is not pink in the middle.
4. Pop the corn on cob in the microwave for 5 mins.
5. Split each burger bun. Pop in toaster or under the grill – not for long at all as buns burn quickly!
6. Take the buns out and smother a little extra pesto on the bottom. Add a little shredded lettuce, the chicken breast, and then pop some mayo on inside of the top piece. Either pop it on – or if you are stacking it up...
7. Pop a hash brown underneath the chicken, an onion ring on top of the lettuce, and then a slice of tomato to finish.
8. Serve with sweet potato fries and corn on the cob.
HACKS: If it’s toppling use a cocktail stick or toothpick or similar to keep it together!
4 x Iceland frozen mini chicken fillets
1/2 jar pesto
4 x tbspn mayonnaise
½ a shredded Iceland iceberg lettuce
4 x burger buns
Options to Stack it up:
4 x Iceland Hash browns
4 x Iceland Onion rings
2 x Iceland tomatoes, sliced
Iceland sweet potato fries
Iceland Corn on the cob