1. Preheat oven to 200C.
2. Roll out the puff pastry into a flat oblong.
3.Cut out cookie sized (3 inches wide) discs. Now, take a smaller sized cutter and place it on the same circle of pastry we just cut out – use it to make a small indent – don’t cut all the way through, just create a small lip to keep the filling in. Pop the circles on a greased baking sheet lined with greaseproof paper
4. Next, mix the filling by combining cream cheese, sugar and a little grated lemon zest.
5. Add a spoonful of the filling carefully into the inner circle – don’t get any on the outer ring if you can.
6. Take the husk off a strawberry and slice, then carefully place on each one, plus a couple of blueberries. Repeat.
7. Beat an egg and brush each tart with the glaze. Bake for 15 mins but keep an eye so they don’t catch. Let them cool before dusting them with icing sugar.
HACKS: Double up for twice the amount - they’ll get eaten quickly, trust us!
1. 1 block of Iceland puff pastry
2. 1 pack of cream cheese
3. 2 tbsp caster sugar
4. A little lemon zest
6. Iceland Raspberries and Blackberries
7. 1 x egg
8. Icing sugar, to dust