1. Preheat oven to 180C.
2. Cook koftas for 30 minutes.
3. Before toasting, partially score the top of your pitta bread as shown (we’ll show a clip) this makes it much easier to open your pitta after toasting it. Lightly toast your pitta. Pull it open by gently pushing in a knife but make sure it stays intact. Add lettuce, onion, tomato, top with 1 or 2 koftas and plenty of garlic then chilli sauce plus jalapenos.
HACKS: Use Greek yogurt with grated garlic in it instead of garlic sauce for a healthier and more homemade version.
1. 2 x packets of koftas (1 lamb, 1 beef)
2. 4 x Iceland pitta
3. Handful Iceland onions thinly sliced
4. Handful Romaine lettuce thinly sliced
5. Iceland tomatoes thinly sliced
6. Garlic sauce
7. Chilli sauce