1. Fry onions and garlic in oil for 5 mins or until softened.
2. Add mince and fry until no longer frozen - 5 or 10 more mins should do. Tip in the spice mixture plus the stock cube for the last couple of minutes.
3. Add tinned tomatoes and drained kidney beans. Turn up the heat and cook for 15 minutes with no lid, allowing much of the liquid to evaporate.
4. Now on a baking sheet or large baking dish layer up some tortilla chips, then dot spoonfuls of the beef chilli (if it's very wet use a draining spoon to leave some liquid) plus the salsa, the frozen avocado, some cheese - and repeat once more: a layer of tortilla chips, then dot beef chilli about, salsa, avocado and plenty of cheese to top.
5. Pop under a hot grill for 10-15 minutes. Keep an eye as this can easily catch.
6. Serve in the middle of the table with dollops of sour cream dip and allow everyone to help themselves.
TO SERVE: Dollops of sour cream dip
HACKS: If you want this extra spicy simply add plenty more frozen chilli to the mixture at the onions and garlic stage.
1. 1 tbsp olive oil
2. Half a 475g bag of Iceland lean steak mince
3. 1 handful of Iceland diced onions
4. 1 tbs Iceland chopped garlic
5. 1 tsp Iceland chopped chilli
6. 1 x packet of chilli con carne mix
7. 1 x stock cube
8. 1 x tin chopped tomatoes
9. 1 tin of kidney beans
10. Tortilla chips and salsa from the Nacho kit
11. Several handfuls of Iceland cheddar cheese
12. Handful of Iceland frozen chopped avocado
1. Dollops of sour cream dip