1. Defrost pastry overnight according to instructions. Remove from the fridge before using according to instructions.
2. Preheat oven to 180C.
3. Roll out pastry into a flat oblong and using a sharp knife score a 1.5 centimeter border around the edge of the pastry. This will form the edges of your tart.
4. Smother in pesto, but keep the pesto inside the square you’ve made.
5. Shake on the chicken strips. Now add a handful of halved cherry tomatoes. Next top with plenty of grated mozzarella.
6. Bake for 25 mins or until cooked and bubbling.
7. Serve with a bowl of new potatoes with a knob of butter on and a side salad.
HACKS: Drizzle extra virgin olive oil just before baking for moistness and flavour.
1. 1 block of puff pastry https://www.iceland.co.uk/p/shire-puff-pastry-blocks-2-x-500g-%281kg%29/68929.html
2. ½ packet of chicken strips https://www.iceland.co.uk/p/iceland-ready-cooked-chilli-and-lime-chicken-breast-strips-400g/66212.html
3. Jar of pesto rosso https://www.iceland.co.uk/p/gomo-pesto-rosso-180g/77908.html
4. Large handful of grated mozzarella https://www.iceland.co.uk/p/iceland-grated-mozzarella-250g/53726.html
5. Handful of cherry tomatoes, halved https://www.iceland.co.uk/p/iceland-cherry-tomatoes-330g/73067.html
1. Baby Potatoes https://www.iceland.co.uk/p/garden-of-elveden-baby-salad-potatoes-750g/64716.html
2. Butter https://www.iceland.co.uk/p/anchor-butter-250g/6268.html
3. Salad https://www.iceland.co.uk/p/florette-sweet-and-crunchy-200g/54119.html