1. Soften onion, garlic, ginger, chilli in the oil. Add chicken mini fillets and fry until no longer frozen and almost cooked (about 15 minutes, turn once or twice). If you find them too large for your family snip them in half with a pair of clean scissors.
2. Add the curry sauce and bring to boil, then simmer for 15 mins.
3. After 4 minutes add the spinach. Stir to break up as it defrosts.
4. Add coriander and green beans 7 mins before you are ready to serve. Stir occasionally.
5. Cook naan breads and steam your rice in the microwave.
HACKS: Add extra chilli as you prefer. Make it even hotter by selecting a hotter jar of sauce.
1. 1 x tbsp vegetable oil
2. Small handful Iceland frozen chopped onions
3. 1 x tbsp Iceland frozen chopped garlic
4. 1 x tbsp Iceland frozen ginger
5. 1 x tbsp Iceland frozen chili
6. 1/2 a packet of Iceland chicken mini fillets
7. 1 jar of mild curry sauce
8. Small handful of Iceland frozen coriander
9. 1 handful of Iceland frozen spinach
10. 1 handful of fine Iceland green beans
1. 4 x bags from a pack of Iceland frozen white rice
2. 2 x packets of Iceland Plain naan breads