1. Sweat onions, garlic, chilli and ginger in oil.
2. Add floret and carrot mix and enough made-up stock to cover the veg. Simmer until until it’s tender. Add spinach near the end, for about 10 minutes until it separates and can be stirred in.
3. Whizz soup until nice and smooth. Add a little boiling water if needed to loosen.
4. Add coriander right into the hot soup.
HACKS: Don’t put too much stock in - you can always thin out later but it’s much harder to thicken if you put in too much. Don’t season with salt when using stock cubes or pots as they are salty anyway.
1. 1 tbsp olive oil
2. Handful Iceland frozen onions
3. 1 tbsp Iceland frozen garlic
4. 1 tsp Iceland frozen ginger
5. 1 tsp Iceland frozen chilli
6. ⅔ bag Iceland floret and carrot mix
7. ¼ bag Iceland frozen spinach
8. 1 stock pot or cube
9. 1 tbsp Iceland frozen coriander