1. Preheat oven to 180C.
2. Sweat onions and garlic in oil. When defrosted add beef mince and fry until brown. Add veg and stir until defrosted. Now add the stock cube, dried herbs and the tinned tomatoes. Bring to boil then simmer for 20 mins.
3. Microwave your sweet potato and carrot mash as per packet instructions.
4. Pop the meat mixture in a baking dish and top with the mash. Add plenty of cheese and bake for 30-40 mins until brown and bubbling.
5. 10 mins before it’s due to come out, shred up a cabbage and pour some boiling water over it to steam with a lid on. Drain then toss in butter and salt and pepper. Make up your gravy.
6. Serve pie with gravy and cabbage.
HACKS: Try saving your cabbage cooking water and using it to make the gravy - that way you don’t lose any of the goodness.
1. 1 x tbsp olive oil
2. Small handful Iceland frozen chopped onions
3. 1 tbsp Iceland frozen chopped garlic
4. Whole packet of Iceland Beef mince
5. Handful of Iceland mixed vegetables
6. 1 tin of chopped tomatoes
7. 1 x beef stock cube
8. 1 x tbsp of mixed herbs
9. 1 packet of Iceland sweet potato and carrot mash
10. Handful of grated Iceland cheddar
2. Cabbage or another green veg