1. Peel and cook quartered potatoes until almost done in boiling water. Drain.
2. Meanwhile, soften onions, garlic, ginger and chilli in oil. Add drained potatoes to the mix and fry off a little – use more oil if needed.
3. Add spinach, 3 chopped tomatoes and coriander and gently stir to combine without breaking up potatoes.
4. Season generously with salt and pepper.
VARIATION: Try this spice mix instead for added heat. Add just before the potatoes go in.
HACKS: Let the potatoes get some colour in the pan - don’t move them around too much. A few crispy bits are delicious.
1. About 8-10 peeled Iceland white potatoes
2. 1 x tbsp vegetable oil
3. Small handful Iceland frozen chopped onions
4. 1 tbsp Iceland frozen chopped garlic
5. 1 x tbsp Iceland frozen chili
6. Handful of Iceland frozen spinach defrosted
7. Handful of Iceland frozen coriander
8. Salad Tomatoes (3)
9. Salt & Pepper