1. Fry onions and garlic in the oil over a medium heat until soft and just starting to colour – 5 mins should do it.
2. Add the frozen prawns to the pan and stir to coat them in the mix, frying for 5 minutes until they are almost defrosted, stirring occasionally.
3. Add the 4-6 bags of frozen golden rice plus the coriander. Stir gently to mix well.
4. Serve at the table in the pan (if it’s a good looking one!) with lemon wedges.
HACKS: Drizzle extra virgin olive oil to serve. Extra virgin oils are generally used to serve, rather than for cooking - and it will give it that extra Mediterranean flavour.
1. 1 tbsp olive oil
2. 1 tbs Iceland chopped garlic
3. 1 large handful Iceland chopped onions
4. 4-6 bags (dependent on portion sizes desired) of Iceland Golden Savoury Rice
5. Bag (375g) of Iceland king prawns
6. 1 x tbsp of Iceland frozen coriander
1. Lemon Wedges