1. Defrost the avocado a few hours before.
2. Preheat oven to 180C.
3. Sweat onions and garlic in oil until soft. Add mince and cook until coloured.
4. Tip in the spice mix and peppers and keep stirring.
5. Now tip in drained beans, tinned toms, and coriander. Let it simmer gently for 20 mins with lid off.
6. Get a large baking dish, and a bread board. Put 1 wrap on the board and spoon the beef mixture down the middle. Wrap it up and transfer to the baking dish, making sure the tucked in bit is underneath so it doesn’t unravel. Do the same with 7 more.
7. Grate lots of cheddar over the top and sprinkle chilli on too. Drizzle a little extra virgin olive oil. Pop in the oven and bake for 25 mins.
8. Now make your guacamole by mashing your avocado with coriander, chilli - and a pinch of salt.
9. Serve with a dollop of sour cream (or sour cream dip), the guacamole and the salad.
HACKS: Get ahead by making it up until the baking stage. Then when you’re ready to eat, 25 mins before, pop it in the oven.
1. 1 x tbsp olive oil
2. Small handful Iceland frozen chopped onions
3. 1 tbs Iceland frozen chopped garlic
4. Whole packet of Iceland Beef mince
5. ½ packet of Iceland mixed peppers sliced
6. 1 x packet of chilli con carne spice mix
7. 1 x jar drained kidney beans
8. 1 x tin tomatoes
9. 1 x tbsp Iceland chopped frozen coriander
10. 8 x soft tortillas
11. 2 large handfuls of grated Iceland cheddar
12. 1 tbsp Iceland chopped chilli
13. Drizzle extra virgin olive oil
1. Dollops of Iceland sour cream (or Sour cream dip)
2. Guacamole: Handful of frozen avocado chunks
3. 1 tbsp of frozen coriander
4. 1 tbsp Iceland chopped chilli
5. Serve with a crunchy side salad