£1.0017p per 1 unit
£2.7980p per 100 g
£1.7525p per 100 g
£2.0020p per 100 g
£5.0050p per 100 g
DEFROSTING REQUIRED: Yes
TIME: Prep time - 10 mins. Bake Time - 12 mins
1. Cut the puff pastry into 6 and roll each piece into a square the thickness of a £1 coin.
2. Spread a tbsp of nutella over a square, then roll it up.
3. Slice the roll in half lengthwise. Braid the halves around each other and use egg wash to seal the ends.
4. Transfer the twists to the pre lined baking tray and brush with egg wash.
5. Bake in a preheated 200c fan oven for 12 minutes or until golden.
500g Iceland puff pastry (defrosted)
6 tbsps Nutella
1 beaten egg