1. Preheat oven to 180C.
2. Pop in your lamb and cook according to the instructions 1 hour 5 for lamb.
3. Next put in your cauli broc cheese (45 mins), next the roast potatoes (35 mins), next the stuffing balls (25 mins), lastly the yorkshire puddings (6 mins).
4. Microwave your carrot swede mash from frozen (check packaging for times and please let us know)
5. Make the gravy last according to packet instructions.
HACKS: Timing! Make a note of the time you want to eat and go backwards, noting how long each component takes and when it needs to go in the oven. A small splash of red wine in the gravy will make it taste homemade.
1. Iceland lamb leg with mint sauce
1. Iceland cauliflower broc cheese
2. Iceland carrot swede mash
3. Iceland goose fat roast potatoes
1. Yorkshire puddings
2. Sage and Onion stuffing balls