1. Preheat oven to 180C. Pop chicken fillets in a baking dish and cook for 20 mins.
2. While your chicken cooks, soften onions and garlic in oil for 5 mins. Add chopped tomatoes and herbs. Bring to boil then simmer for 15 mins. Turn oven up to 200C.
3. Pop a large pan of boiling water on, and boil spaghetti for 8-10 mins or until al dente (firm to the bite).
4. Tip sauce around chicken and a little on top of the chicken then cover with grated cheese. Bake for another 8-10 mins or until bubbling and starting to brown. Drain pasta. Put some on each plate and serve chicken with sauce on top.
5. Sprinkle over some fresh baby spinach leaves
HACKS: Love garlic? Why not do this with chicken kiev? https://www.iceland.co.uk/p/iceland-2-garlic-and-herb-chicken-breast-kievs-250g/48245.html
1. 1 x packet of Southern Fried Chicken Breast Fillets https://www.iceland.co.uk/p/iceland-4-southern-fried-chicken-breast-fillets-380g/66812.html
2. 1 x tbsp vegetable oil https://www.iceland.co.uk/p/pura-vegeta ble-oil-2l/79098.html
3. Small handful Iceland frozen chopped onions https://www.iceland.co.uk/p/iceland-diced-onions-650g/53322.html
4. 1 tbsp Iceland frozen chopped garlic https://www.iceland.co.uk/p/iceland-chopped-garlic-100g/70628.html
5. 1 x tin of chopped tomatoes https://www.iceland.co.uk/p/napolina-chopped-tomatoes-in-a-rich-tomato-juice-4-x-400g/26064.html
6. 1 x tbsp dried mixed herbs https://www.iceland.co.uk/p/schwartz-mixed-herbs-11g/62675.html
7. 1 x packet of grated mozzarella https://www.iceland.co.uk/p/iceland-grated-mozzarella-250g/53726.html
1. Spaghetti https://www.iceland.co.uk/p/napolina-bronze-die-spaghetti-no.-132-500g/70662.html
2. Salad https://www.iceland.co.uk/p/florette-baby-leaf-and-rocket-80g/73406.html#start=1
3. Garlic flatbread https://www.iceland.co.uk/p/gino-dacampo-roasted-garlic-and-mozzarella-flatbread-265g/77605.html#start=1
4. Florette Baby Spinach pack https://www.iceland.co.uk/p/florette-baby-spinach-250g/76865.html