From 1st January, we will no longer sell saving stamps in our stores but you can save on your Bonus Card, which is a much safer and more secure way to save.
Saving on your Bonus Card is easy. You can add and spend saving in store and online, click here to find out more.
The last day to purchase savings stamps is 31st December 2015.
You can redeem Iceland savings stamps up until 31st January 2017.
- Get a £1 Bonus for every £25 you save.*
- You can add and spend savings in store and online.
- You can save as much or as little as you like - why not round up your bill... loose change soon adds up!
- Your savings are secure! They're protected in a separate bank account.
- If your card is lost or stolen, just let us know and we can transfer your savings to your new card.