Iceland Minted Lamb Leg Steak 190g

(11 customer reviews)

Images

Iceland Minted Lamb Leg Steak 190g

(11 customer reviews)

Details

Promotions

3 for
£9.00

View Offer
£3.85
£20.26 per 1 kg

Add to cart options

Product Actions

Additional Information

How to cook

BBQ Chilled

Cook on the barbeque, turning frequently until thoroughly cooked, juices run clear and no pink colour remains.


Grill Chilled

Cook time: 14 min. - 16 min.

Pre-heat grill to a medium to high heat.

Remove required amount from packaging.

Place onto the wire rack of a grill pan.

Grill for 14-16 minutes.

Turn occasionally, reduce heat if necessary.

Lamb Leg Steak (97%), Mint Flavoured Glaze (Sugar, Salt, Dried Mint, Yeast Extract (Yeast Extract, Salt), Tomato Powder, Acidity Regulator: Sodium Acetates; Rice Flour, Acid: Malic Acid; Cornflour, Sunflower Seed Oil, Stabiliser: Guar Gum; Herb Extracts (Mint, Spearmint), Paprika Extract, Ground Ginger).

WARNING! THIS PRODUCT CONTAINS BONES.

Bone in lamb leg steak with a mint flavoured glaze.

Dietary Information

NOT SUITABLE FOR VEGETARIANS

Manufacturers Address

Produced in the United Kingdom (Northern Ireland) for Iceland Foods Ltd.,U.K., CH5 2NW and Iceland Stores Ireland Ltd., Unit 250, Corporate Park 2, Blanchardstown, Dublin 15.

Return to

To contact us please call: 0800 328 0800

Package type

Tray, Film

Storage information

KEEP REFRIGERATED. Once opened use within 24 hours and date indicated. NOT SUITABLE FOR HOME FREEZING.

A note about our product informationA note about products info

We have done everything we can to ensure that the information we provide about all of the products listed on our website is accurate and up to date. However, food products are constantly being improved so their ingredients and the other information we publish here, including details of their nutritional content and allergy advice, is liable to change. For this reason, we strongly recommend that you always read the actual product label carefully before using or consuming any product. Please do not rely solely on the information provided on this website. Despite the product information being regularly updated. Iceland is unable to accept liability for any inaccuracies or incorrect information contained on this site. This does not affect your statutory rights.
We recommend that you always check the packaging for allergen advice and talk to your doctor if you need any further food allergy advice. Please remember that products suitable for vegans may not necessarily be suitable for people with food allergies, as advised by The Vegan Society.

In-store availability, prices and promotions may vary from those online. Please check with your local store before visiting.

Customer Reviews

(11 customer reviews)

A thick tasteless lump of fat and gristle. Very disappointed.

Awful piece of meat! Around 10% of the steak was meat and the rest was a combination of unedible fat and bone. On the plus side, our dog ate the other 90% and would have rated it 5 stars!

lovely meat. Cooked really nicely

Always good no to fatty yum

Very meaty and tender! Tasty :) It lost a star because the mint flavour was incredibly mild and the recommended grilling time made it rare, next time I'll keep it under a couple of minutes longer.

From my first try of these: Although the meat was quite tender the mint was lacking. Possibly the small piece in the centre didn't detract too much, but the chunk on the side did. Had it been a lamb chop the rating would be another star, for the tenderness.

Tough as old boots. Horrible

tasty gear.. beautifully minted. and 3 for £8 couldn't be beat. Top class

First time trying this product and was very happy. Meat was tender with a delicious minty flavour - very convenient and easy to cook, will buy again :)

I have bought the lamb chops before & they were nice - but a bit boney. This was a perfect mid week treat for me, good size steak for 1. My wife prefers the beef rump steak on the 3 for £8. Happy all round.


Nutrition Info


Ingredients

Lamb Leg Steak (97%), Mint Flavoured Glaze (Sugar, Salt, Dried Mint, Yeast Extract (Yeast Extract, Salt), Tomato Powder, Acidity Regulator: Sodium Acetates; Rice Flour, Acid: Malic Acid; Cornflour, Sunflower Seed Oil, Stabiliser: Guar Gum; Herb Extracts (Mint, Spearmint), Paprika Extract, Ground Ginger).

WARNING! THIS PRODUCT CONTAINS BONES.