Florette Crunchy Cut 310g

Images

This Product Is Currently Unavailable

Florette Crunchy Cut 310g

Details

N/A

Add to cart options

Product Actions

Additional Information

Nutrition Info

Per 100g:

  • Energy 113kJ
    27kcal
  • Fat 0.4g
  • of which saturates 0.0g
  • Carbohydrate 3.4g
  • of which sugars 2.6g
  • Fibre 2.8g
  • Protein 1.0g
  • Salt 0.04g

Per 1 serving (90g):

  • Energy 102kJ
    24kcal
  • Fat 0.4g
  • of which saturates 0.0g
  • Carbohydrate 3.1g
  • of which sugars 2.3g
  • Fibre 2.6g
  • Protein 0.9g
  • Salt 0.03g

Mixed Vegetables in variable proportions: (70%) Carrot, White Cabbage, Pink Cabbage and Mixed Salad Leaves in variable proportions: (30%) Frisée, Green Multileaf

Always made with sunshine. Florette.

Manufacturers Address

Florette UK & Ireland, Florette House, Wood End Lane, Lichfield, Staffordshire, WS13 8NF, UK.

Return to

We'd love to hear what you think, you can email us at: contactuk@florette.com Or call us on... +44 (0)1543 250050 Florette UK & Ireland, Florette House, Wood End Lane, Lichfield, Staffordshire, WS13 8NF, UK.

Package type

Pack

Storage information

Keep Refrigerated, Ready to Eat

A note about our product informationA note about products info

We have done everything we can to ensure that the information we provide about all the products listed on this website is accurate and up-to-date. However, food products in particular are constantly being improved so their ingredients and the other information we publish here, including details of their nutritional content and allergy advice, is liable to change. For this reason, we strongly recommend that you always read the actual product label carefully before using or consuming any product. Please do not rely solely on the information provided on this website.

Customer Reviews

(0 customer reviews)


Nutrition Info


Ingredients

Mixed Vegetables in variable proportions: (70%) Carrot, White Cabbage, Pink Cabbage and Mixed Salad Leaves in variable proportions: (30%) Frisée, Green Multileaf