£1.00£2.00 per 1 kg
£3.0059p per 100 gOffer2 for £4.00
£2.0076p per 100 g
£1.00£1.39 per 100 g
£1.80£7.20 per 1 kg
£2.5082p per 100 g
£3.0083p per 100 g
These Mars Bar Rice Krispy Square are the perfect combination of gooey caramel, smooth chocolate, and crunchy Krispies, and the recipe is so fun and simple – everyone can get involved!
DEFROSTING REQUIRED: No
TIME: 25 mins. Refridgerate to set.
1. Place 3 mars bars, the butter and the golden syrup into a heatproof bowl and melt in a microwave or over a pan of simmering water.
2. Add the Rice Krispies into the bowl and stir in with the remaining Mars Bar.
3. Pour the mixture into a prelined baking tin and press down firmly.
4. In two separate bowls melt the milk chocolate and the white chocolate and keep warm.
5. First, pour the milk chocolate over the Rice Krispie base smooth out with a spoon and then drizzle the white chocolate over. Using a toothpick, run lines through the chocolate to create a feather design.
6. Place the baking tin in the fridge to chill and set. Once set cut into squares.
4 Mars Bars Chopped
40g Golden Syrup
150g Rice Krispies
350g Milk Chocolate
50g White Chocolate