Iceland – Win one of 50 Tefal ActiFrys and a selection of Slimming World products!
Terms & Conditions
- Prize consists of a Tefal ActiFry Plus Fryer and a selection of 6 Frozen Iceland Slimming World products. For illustrative purposes only, this is likely to include: 1 x Hot-Smoked Salmon Farfalle 550g, 1 x Chicken Tikka Masala 500g, 1 x Singapore Noodles 550g, 1 x Meatballs & Pasta with a Spicy Tomato Sauce 550g, 1 x Sweet Potato Curry 550g, 1 x Roasted Vegetable Pasta 550g. Products may vary. There will be 50 winners and each winner will win one (1) prize only.
- No cash alternative will be offered for the prize and the prize is non-exchangeable and non-transferable. Iceland reserves the right to substitute the prize, or any part of the prize, for an item of similar value.
- A promotional email will be sent on 25 February 2015 to selected Bonus Card holders and selected customers who have shopped online with Iceland (“eligible entrants”). The prize draw is open to eligible entrants who are UK residents aged 18 or over. Employees and staff of Iceland, their respective families and any agencies or anyone connected with this prize draw are not permitted to enter.
- The promotional email will contain a link to a webpage and eligible entrants must follow this link to the webpage where there will be a link to the prize draw entry page. Entry is made by the entrant answering the prize draw question on the entry page correctly and providing their full name, email address, contact telephone number, and Bonus Card number (if applicable). Entries must be made between receiving the email on 25 February 2015 and midnight on Wednesday 11 March 2015. Entries received outside of this time period will not be considered. Entry is free. Internet access, a valid email address and contact number are required. Only one entry per eligible entrant.
- The winners will be selected at random on Monday 16 March 2015 (the “prize draw date”). The winners will be contacted by telephone within 7 days of the prize draw date. Winners will need to confirm their name and address for delivery of the prize. If any winner cannot be contacted within 7 days of the prize draw, the prize will be forfeited and the prize will be re-drawn in accordance with the process set out above.
- The Prize must be delivered by 30 April 2015. If a winner is not available to accept delivery of the prize by this date, the prize may be forfeited and redrawn in accordance with the process set out above. Prize delivery date and time slots are subject to availability. Iceland accepts no liability where a winner is unable to arrange a suitable delivery time or where the winner does not take delivery of the order when Iceland attempts to deliver it.
- The winners’ names and counties will be made available on request once the winners have been confirmed; please contact Iceland Customer are on 0800 328 0800. Lines are open between 8am-7pm Monday-Friday, 8am-6pm Saturday and 10am-4pm Sunday. Calls are free from a BT landline but other providers may charge and charges from mobiles may be significantly higher.
- By entering the prize draw, the winners agree to participate in publicity relating to the prize draw on the reasonable request of Iceland.
- The result of the prize draw is final and no correspondence will be entered into. Iceland reserves the right to cancel or amend the prize draw or these terms and conditions at any time without prior written notice if circumstances beyond Iceland’s control make this necessary. Iceland will not be responsible for any entries that are incomplete, lost or delayed or have not been transmitted due to computer error or any other reason which is beyond Iceland’s control. Proof of entry is not proof of receipt.
- By answering the prize draw question and completing the entry form, entrants are deemed to have accepted and be bound by these terms and conditions. Entrants also agree that Iceland may contact them from time to time with offers and information from Iceland. Entrants will be given the opportunity to unsubscribe from this service in each communication.
- No responsibility is accepted for ineligible entries or entries made fraudulently. Automated entries are not permitted and will be disqualified. Entrants having email addresses from any of the following domains will not be entered into the final draw: 2rainmail.org.uk, barchor.org.uk, bestmailforyou.co.uk, cannotmail.org.uk, crymet.org.uk, drecom01.co.uk, easybusinessemail.info, freemailstore.com, freggnet.co.uk, hoodmail.co.uk,kreahnet.org.uk, lonynet.oeg.uk, mailbreaker.co.uk, moussenetmail.co.uk,mywheelbox.org.uk, pluntermail.org.uk, prainnet.org.uk, rackernet.org.uk, railosnet.co.uk,rottmail.co.uk, runracemail.org.uk, runwaynet.org.uk, sherrymail.co.uk, shortsmail.co.uk,stonetimenet.co.uk, telph1line.org.uk, threemailnet.co.uk, tyermail.org.uk, wonandron.co.uk,wormail.co.uk and yourmail4you.com.
- The only personal data Iceland will process about each entrant for the purpose of the prize draw is their name, email address, contact telephone number and Bonus Card number (where applicable) and for the winner, their address for delivery of the prize. (“personal data”). Please note Bonus Card membership is not required for entry to the prize draw. Iceland will process personal data fairly and lawfully in accordance with the principles of the Data Protection Act 1998. Iceland may be required by law or court order to share personal data with the police or other law enforcement authorities.
- The prize draw is governed by the law of England and Wales and is subject to the non-exclusive jurisdiction of the courts of England and Wales.
- Promoter: Iceland Foods Limited (“Iceland”), Second Avenue, Deeside Industrial Park, Deeside, Flintshire, CH5 2NW.
We'll deliver your shopping direct
to your door FREE of charge!