Terms & Conditions
ICELAND MONEY OFF, DISCOUNT AND ELECTRONIC COUPONS GENERAL TERMS AND CONDITIONS
- These terms and conditions (“Terms”) set out how Iceland money off, discount and instant rewards (whether in the form of vouchers coupons, till receipts, electronic or otherwise) (“Coupons”) can be used and the rules that apply to their use. Please read these Terms and the terms and conditions printed on the Coupon carefully as your use of the Coupon means that you accept and agree to these Terms and those on the Coupon.
- The amount of money off, discount or other promotion, the dates the Coupon can be used and all other information required to use the Coupon (including any restrictions) are set out on each individual Coupon. If the Coupon says anything additional to these Terms then the Coupon terms will apply. If there are any contradicting points on the Coupons to these Terms, then these Terms shall apply.
- Unless the Coupon says otherwise, Coupons cannot be redeemed online.
- Only the original printed Coupon is valid. Iceland will not accept amended, damaged or photocopied Coupons. Iceland reserves the right to refuse to accept any Coupons with incorrect codes or which Iceland reasonably believes to be copies. Iceland does not accept any liability for any lost or damaged Coupons – once you have the Coupon it is your responsibility, so keep it safe.
- When using the Coupon in store, the Coupon will need to be handed over to the cashier for him or her to swipe at the till.
- If you want to use multiple Coupons, not all offers may be redeemed within the same transaction. You should read the terms on each Coupon carefully.
- Coupons are not transferable, cannot be used more than once and have no cash value. Unless the Coupon states otherwise each Coupon can only be redeemed against one item. The Coupons cannot be used for the purchase of carrier bags or putting any electronic savings on your Bonus Card. Where a minimum spend is required in order to obtain or use a Coupon, then purchases of carrier bags or putting electronic savings on your Bonus Card will not count towards that minimum spend.
- Coupons cannot be used for alcohol purchases in Scotland.
- Iceland does not accept any responsibility for any computer or equipment failure resulting in a transaction failing to register or any Coupon failing to be generated or printed.
- Our product descriptions, pricing and specifications are accurate at the time we print our Coupons and marketing materials, however we reserve the right to withdraw or substitute items at our discretion.
- All of our products are subject to availability, whilst stocks last, and may be available in selected stores only.
- Iceland reserves the right to modify, withdraw, terminate or temporarily suspend any promotion or Coupon in whole or part at any time.
- All Iceland promotions, including Coupons, are governed by the laws of England and Wales and are subject to the non-exclusive jurisdiction of the courts of England and Wales.
- Iceland may amend these Terms at any time. All changes to these Terms will appear on our website on this page (www.iceland.co.uk/details). Please check our website regularly for changes. We recommend you check these Terms when you are thinking of using a Coupon.
- The Promoter is Iceland Foods Limited, Second Avenue, Deeside Industrial Park, Deeside, Flintshire, CH5 2NW.
- If you have any queries about these Terms or any Coupons, please call our Customer Helpline on 0800 328 0800 Mon-Fri 8am-9pm, Sat 8am-8pm and Sun 8am-6pm (opening hours subject to change and calls may be recorded).
- Offers sent to Bonus Card holders: Only the person named in any offer communication can earn or use Coupons sent to them by swiping their Bonus Card, with the Bonus Card number stated in the offer communication, at the till when making a purchase in any participating Iceland store.
- Offers sent to Bonus Card holders: When that customer shops and their Bonus Card is swiped at the till, during the dates of the relevant promotion, the applicable Coupon will either be automatically printed at the till or the Coupon redeemed immediately.
- Offers and Coupons (Non-Bonus Card): If an offer is promoted in our stores, online or in any other communication, provided that all of the qualifying conditions of that offer (if any) are met during the dates of the promotion, the Coupon will either be automatically printed at the till or the Coupon redeemed immediately.
We'll deliver your shopping direct
to your door FREE of charge!