Customer Care Satisfaction Survey Prize Draw T&Cs
Survey prize draw terms & conditions
- The prize draw is open to selected customers only. This excludes staff and employees of Iceland or contractors or any agencies connected with the prize draw.
- The prize will consist of £50 Iceland vouchers. There will be 1 winner. No cash alternative will be offered and the prize is non-transferable. Iceland vouchers can only be redeemed in UK Iceland stores. Vouchers cannot be used online or to purchase Iceland saving stamps or bonus card savings. Separate voucher terms and conditions may apply, please refer to the vouchers on receipt for details.
- To enter the prize draw, the survey must be completed in full by the customer the email is addressed to within one month of the date of the email from Iceland. A valid address, post code, email address and telephone number is required for entry. Entry is free, internet access is required.
- Each customer may only enter the prize draw once. No responsibility will be taken for entries that are incomplete, lost or destroyed due to a computer or other error beyond the control of Iceland. Proof of entry is not proof of receipt.
- One winner will be selected at random from all eligible entries received by the closing date. The prizes will be posted via Royal Mail Signed For within 28 days of the draw using the contact details the winner provided when they entered the prize draw. Iceland accepts no liability for any lost or delayed prizes.
- If a prize is returned as a result of incorrect address information, the prize will be re-drawn and reallocated in accordance with the process set out above.
- The results of the prize draw are final and no correspondence will be entered into. Iceland reserves the right to cancel or amend the prize draw or these terms and conditions at any time without prior notice if circumstances beyond Iceland’s reasonable control make this necessary.
- The prize winners’ name and county will be made available on request. Please contact Iceland Customer Services on 0800 328 0800 at least four weeks after the closing date. Lines are open between 8am-7pm Monday-Friday, 8am-6pm Saturday and 10am-4pm Sunday. Calls are free from a BT landline but may incur charges from other providers and these may be significantly higher from mobiles. Calls may be recorded for training purposes.
- By entering the prize draw entrants are deemed to have accepted and be bound by these terms and conditions, agree to receiving offers and information from Iceland and winners agree to participate in publicity relating to the prize draw on the reasonable request of Iceland. Entrants will be given the opportunity to unsubscribe from this service.
- The only personal data Iceland will process about each entrant for the purposes of the prize draw is their name, address, email address and other contact details provided in the survey (“personal data”). Iceland will process personal data fairly and lawfully in accordance with the principles of the Data Protection Act 1998. Iceland may be required by law or court order to share personal data with the police or other law enforcement authorities.
- Entry into this prize draw does not affect entry into the standard monthly Bonus Card prize draw which is administered separately to this prize draw.
- The prize draw is governed by English law and is subject to the non-exclusive jurisdiction of the English courts.
- Promoter: Iceland Foods Limited (“Iceland”), Second Avenue, Deeside Industrial Park, Deeside, Flintshire CH5 2NW.