Click here to view our full Christmas look book
Use your Christmas Dinner leftover to fry up this delectable Festive Hash to save some cash! This versatile dish is best served for breakfast, no matter if you would prefer to cook it up on Christmas morning or on Boxing Day, it's a great quick and easy meal to prepare for the family! See method
What you’ll need
- Leftover Turkey
- Iceland Button Sprouts
- Iceland Luxury Pork, Sage & Onion Stuffing
- Iceland Luxury The Perfect Beef Dripping Roast Potatoes
- Iceland 6 Mixed Weight Free Range Eggs
- Heinz Tomato Ketchup or HP The Original Sauce
Shop all key ingredients here
- Heat a pan with a little oil.
- Break up the potatoes and pan-fry them until they are crispy.
- Put all of the remaining leftovers in the pan and cook until hot (top tip: press down on the mix and get the bottom extra crispy!)
- Top with a fried egg and serve with ketchup or brown sauce.