- Serves 1
- Serves 1
Spin a web of kitchen imagination with some Halloween Cheeseburger Spiders this spooky season. These Cheeseburger Spiders are sure to give a fright before you've even had a bite! A tasty and eerie twist on the classic cheeseburger that is sure to have you crawling back for more! See method
What you’ll need
- Warburtons 6 White Rolls
- Iceland 4 Quarter Pounder Beef Burgers
- Iceland Curly Fries
- 10 Cheesy Singles
- Mrs Elswood Burger Gherkins
- Heinz Classic Barbecue Sauce
- Heinz Tomato Ketchup
Shop all key ingredients here
- Cook your burgers and your curly fries in your oven or air fryer as per instructions on the pack.
- Grab a slice of cheese and use the top of the bottle to press out 2 eyes from the cheese slice.
- Place your burger patty on the bun with the slice of cheese and pick out the longer curly fries to make the 8 Spider legs.
- Cut a slice of the Gherkins in half to create the fangs and blob some ketchup on the ends to replicate the blood.
- Place the 2 cheese eyes on the top bun and pipe on the middle of the eye with BBQ sauce.
- Serve and enjoy your Halloween Cheeseburger Spider!