With the recent increase in the cost of living, we will all be making the most of saving those pennies where we can. The Iceland bonus card app allows you to manage your budget and plan ahead for big occasions such as Christmas and birthdays.
Signing up is super easy and can be done online in a matter of minutes. Simply, click here. Or if you would prefer a physical card, you can easily pick one up in store and then register it online. Did you know, you can now even have bonus card on your phone!? All you need to do is download the app from the relevant store depending on whether your phone is an Apple or Android and voila! And don’t forget, your money is protected and there whenever you want it.
Now let us tell you a little bit about the all-important benefits:
- We will give you £1 for every £20 you save and if you are using the app, you can view and top up your savings instantly. You can check your balance at any time, on the bottom of your till receipt, by asking a cashier in store or by logging in online
- Be the first to hear about our competitions, giveaways, and top offers
- Bonuses will be given all year round
- Save as little or as much as you like in one go
- All savings can be spent both in store or online
How to save and spend in store
Let the cashier know how much you’d like to save, and we’ll load it onto your Bonus Card.
Let the cashier know how much you’d like to spend, and the amount will be taken off your bill.
How to save and spend online
Register or sign in at . Visit ‘My Account’ and view ‘Bonus Card’. Select ‘Top up Bonus Card’.
Once you are at the checkout page, choose how much you’d like to spend.
How to save on the app
- Sign in to your account on the Iceland Bonus Card app
- Link your Bonus Card (you only need to do this once).
- Go to ‘My Card’ and select ‘top up’. You can then top up any amount with your preferred payment method.
Check out our current bonus card offers here and start saving today!