Cooking from frozen
You already know that pizzas and ready meals can be cooked straight from the freezer, but did you know that Iceland boneless chicken and 'Roast from Frozen Joints' can too?
"You forgot to take the chicken fillets out of the freezer this morning to defrost?"
Well, forget what you’ve been told; it's perfectly safe to cook any boneless Iceland chicken product from frozen. There’s no need to plan ahead when you’ve shopped at Iceland!
Keep your freezer stocked with our great range of boneless chicken fillets and you’ll always have a quick meal up your sleeve! Just make sure the chicken is cooked thoroughly before serving.
- 5 Skinless Boneless Chicken Breast Fillets - Only £3 (£4.84 per kg)
- 10 Skinless Boneless Mini Chicken Fillets - Only £2.50 (£1.76 per kg)
- 10 Chicken Drumsticks - Only £3 (£1.76 per kg)
Always check packs for instructions before cooking.
We were the first to do it and no-one’s done it better since – our Roast from Frozen range is a real winner, with perfect results every time!
- Easy – straight from the freezer into the oven, no need to defrost
- Totally safe – these boneless joints guarantee cooking is even and consistent throughout
- Big choice – choose from lamb, beef, pork, gammon, chicken or turkey, with sizes to feed all the family
- Great quality – perfect results every time, and because they’re all boneless, they’re easy to carve and there’s no waste!
Have you got any interesting recipes using our Cook from Frozen products? Share your ideas with other Iceland fans here.