Bridget Jones Competition via Twitter and Facebook – Stay at the London Bridge Hotel Competition
Terms and conditions:
- Please note that this prize draw is in no way sponsored, endorsed, administered by, or associated with Twitter or Facebook. By entering the competition, entrants release Twitter and Facebook in full from any action or claim arising out of the prize draw.
- There will be 1 winner winning one night’s accommodation at the London Bridge Hotel for two adults. A dinner for two from a choice of restaurants, near Borough Market (capped at £75), two tickets to either the London Eye, or the Greenwich Cable Car on or around the date of the accommodation, and a maximum of £75 travel allowance to London.
- All other costs and expenses not set out in the prize description will be at the prize winner’s expense, these include but are not limited to meals, drinks and gratuities. Should you wish to add additionals to your prize (i.e. extra nights) then you may do so at extra cost. Protravel will advise this cost prior to booking, Protravel will not enter into any discussions about cost comparison or rates sourced elsewhere.
- Travel is not permitted over Christmas, New Year, Easter, Bank Holidays, Trade Fairs and special local events and any other exclusion dates specified if applicable. All dates are subject to availability at the time of booking. Prize is based on two people sharing a standard room. In the event of cancellation the prize winner and any other travellers will not be entitled to claim any refund or replacement prize.
- No cash alternative will be offered for the prize and the prize is non-exchangeable and non-transferable. Iceland reserves the right to substitute the prize where circumstances deem this necessary. Prize must be redeemed before the end of October 2017 or the prize will expire and be forfeit.
- The prize draw is open to UK residents aged 18 or over. Employees and staff of Iceland, their respective families and agencies or anyone connected with this prize draw are not permitted to enter.
- Entries to the prize draw are made by going to the entry page on www.iceland.co.uk/bridget-jones and entering their full name, contact number and email address (“eligible entries”). Entries must be made between 30 January and midnight on Tuesday 28 February 2017 inclusive. Entries outside of this time period, or which do not meet the entry criteria will not be considered. Entry is free. Internet access is required. Every eligible entry to the Iceland website will be entered into the prize draw.
- The winner will be selected at random from all eligible entries after the prize draw closes. The winner will be announced on our Facebook and Twitter pages within 7 days of the prize draw. The winner will be contacted by Iceland by email or telephone. If the winner does not contact Iceland within 14 days of notification of the prize, the prize will be forfeited and another prize winner will be selected in accordance with the process set out above. Once the prize is accepted the prize winner will be contacted by Universal or ProTravel, P&MM Ltd, Avalon House, Breckland, Linford Wood, Milton Keynes, MK14 6LD (ABTA number: G0642) to arrange the booking details of the prize.
- Protravel accept no responsibility for hotels/packages/activities/airlines etc. being withdrawn or amended. In the event of this, Protravel will endeavour to offer a suitable alternative of equal standard. All bookings are subject to the terms and conditions of Protravel’s suppliers, a copy of these is available to the winner upon request. All bookings must be made at least 4 weeks (28 days) in advance of travelling. Any amendments made by the prize winner after the booking is confirmed will be subject to administration charges. Some amendments may not be possible.
- The winner’s name and county will be made available on request once the winner has been confirmed; please contact Iceland Customer Care on 0800 328 0800. Lines are open between 8am-9pm Monday-Friday, 8am-8pm Saturday, and 8am-6pm Sunday (opening hours subject to change and calls may be recorded). By entering the competition the winner agrees to participate in publicity relating to the competition on the reasonable request of Iceland.
- The result of the prize draw is final and no correspondence will be entered into. Iceland reserves the right to cancel or amend the prize draw or these terms and conditions at any time without prior written notice if circumstances beyond Iceland’s control make this necessary. Iceland will not be responsible for any entries that are incomplete, lost or delayed or have not been transmitted due to computer error or any other reason which is beyond Iceland’s control. Proof of entry is not proof of receipt.
- By entering the competition entrants agree that Iceland may contact them from time to time with offers and information from Iceland. Entrants will be given the opportunity to unsubscribe from this service in each communication.
- The only personal data Iceland will process about each entrant for the purpose of the competition is their name, email address, telephone number and, for the winner, their postal address if needed for the booking of the prize (“personal data”). Iceland will process personal data fairly and lawfully in accordance with the principles of the Data Protection Act 1998. Iceland may be required by law or court order to share personal data with the police or other law enforcement authorities.
- The competition is governed by the laws of England and Wales and is subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the courts of England and Wales.
- Promoter: Iceland Foods Limited (“Iceland”), Second Avenue, Deeside Industrial Park, Deeside, Flintshire, CH5 2NW.